The original Duff House Golf Club was formally constituted on
1st March 1910 to a plan by the late James Braid. The brilliant
Golf Architect Dr. Alister Mackenzie (who later went on to design
the World famous "Augusta National") redesigned the
course in 1923.
course is a flat, beautifully manicured parkland course with
little rough. The large "Mackenzie" two-tiered greens,
many well positioned bunkers and trees make the course a severe
but fair challenge to golfers of all abilities.
Course is bounded by the River Deveron, which proves to be a
hazard for those who wander off the tee at the 7th, 16th and
17th holes. Practice ground, pitching area and putting green
are available to visitors. The professional has a well-stocked
shop and private tuition is available by appointment.
clubhouse has a large comfortable bar and lounge area, offering
commanding views over the first and eighteenth holes with the
Hill of Doune and the River Deveron as a backdrop. Full catering
facilities are available and visitors are most welcome.