Welcome to Duff House Royal Golf Club
CENTENARY YEAR 2010
** FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CENTENARY ACTIVITIES, CONTACT THE SECRETARY TO REQUEST A SCHEUDLE **
The original Duff House Golf Club was formally constituted on 1st March 1910 to a plan by the late James Braid. The brilliant Golf Architect Dr. Alister Mackenzie (who later went on to design the World famous "Augusta National") redesigned the course in 1923.
The course is a flat, beautifully manicured parkland course with little rough. The large "Mackenzie" two-tiered greens, many well positioned bunkers and trees make the course a severe but fair challenge to golfers of all abilities.
The Course is bounded by the River Deveron, which proves to be a hazard for those who wander off the tee at the 7th, 16th and 17th holes. Practice ground, pitching area and putting green are available to visitors. The professional has a well-stocked shop and private tuition is available by appointment.
The clubhouse has a large comfortable bar and lounge area, offering commanding views over the first and eighteenth holes with the Hill of Doune and the River Deveron as a backdrop. Full catering facilities are available and visitors are most welcome.
SPECIAL CENTENARY OFFER
TO CELEBRATE THE CENTENARY YEAR, DUFF HOUSE ROYAL GOLF CLUB HAS REMOVED THE JOINING FEE IN 2010. THEREFORE, TO JOIN THE CLUB IN 2010 THE TOTAL COST OF A FULL PLAYING MEMBERSHIP IS ONLY £370.00 ..... A SAVING OF £370 !
TO JOIN, CONTACT THE CLUB ON 01261 812062 TO REQUEST AN APPLICATION FORM. OFFER IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND CONSTITUTION OF DUFF HOUSE ROYAL GOLF CLUB.